Sector: Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Manufacturing
Salary: £25,000 – 35,000 DOE
Incentives: Benefits included
Are you a Recruitment Manager or a Senior Recruitment Consultant ready to take the next step into Team Leadership?
Due to growth; business expansion, our client wants you to strengthen their management team. This is an established, successful recruitment business with a strong presence in the market with several sites across the UK; specialising in Automotive, Manufacturing, Engineering, Trades, Commercial sectors. An excellent chance, to join a progressive recruitment business offering career enhancing opportunities.
• Have a strong, proven recruitment background
• Understand the pace needed to motivate a team; 360 recruitment process, temps
• Lead the team from the front, motivate, mentor, people manage: take responsibility to monitor, support individual performance; enjoy the challenge of Team Leadership, and working with people
• Manage service levels to clients; working to highest standards
• Salary highly competitive DOE + benefits
• Working in a growing, successful recruitment business.
• Being part of a success offering real opportunities for professional development and reward
Louise on 07852 513 695 / email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Referral scheme: You could also earn £300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you £300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?
At Mackenzie Brown, we like to think we're a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.
If you're interested in a new role through recruitment to recruitment, then contact us. We work predominantly in the North and also deal with some other locations Nationwide.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not be able to reply to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then you have been unsuccessful in your application. We wish you well in your search for a new role.